ITRES is the longest-established commercial hyperspectral company in the world.
Just some of the strengths of our Research and Development team:
- Airborne digital imaging technology and algorithm development
- Custom design and fabrication of optical lens assemblies
- Innovative algorithm development for UXO and landmine detection
- Algorithm development used in hyperspectral and thermal applications such as target detection, automated tree stem counts and spacing, vegetative species classification, wetlands mapping
- Hyperspectral and thermal sensor calibration Software development
To lead the commercial airborne remote sensing industry through innovation and thereby provide our clients with the highest-performing hyperspectral and thermal airborne mapping imagers available anywhere, without compromise. We’ve been doing this since our inception four decades ago.
President & CEO
Hyperspectral and Thermal Applications
Whether interested in conducting your own Hyperspectral and or thermal surveys or having us collect the data for you, this page provides you with just a few ideas of the range of uses that our high-performance airborne imagers are suitable for.